Translate

Loading...

20-year-old housewife arrested for killing stepdaughter

A 20-year-old housewife, Zulac Kabiru, has been arrested by the Niger State Police for allegedly killing her eight month old stepdaughter on 9 September using insecticide at their home in Danauta village in the Mariga Local Government Area of the state. Zulac and her husband Kabiru Labbo, live in the same house with her co-wife, Rukaiya.



According to Zulac, since her husband married Rukaiya as a second wife, she had not known peace as they were always fighting and here is her submission:

“I warned my husband against
marrying another wife, but he didn’t
listen. The second wife was in the
habit of insulting and assaulting me at
all times and one day I decided to
poison her eight-month-old daughter
to increase her sorrow; so that she will
learn how to respect her superiors in
the family. Before my husband married
her, I kicked against the move. We
have been living in peace but when she
came, she divided the family. My
husband gave her more attention and
since then our family has been in
shambles.”


Zulac said she regrets her actions and blamed the devil. The police say she would be charged to court soon.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *