Translate

Loading...

FIFA AWARDS 2018: Didier Deschamps wins Coach of the Year Award

French coach, Didier Deschamps won Coach of the Year for guiding France to World Cup triumph in Russia.



Deschamps, speaking after receiving his award, which was handed over by fellow Frenchman Arsene Wenger, said: 'I want to thank Zinedine Zidane and the Croatian coach who could and should have won this award tonight. We all know, being a coach, we are nothing without our players and I want to thank my whole team, they worked to get me here and get me this trophy tonight. I want to thank my whole staff, particularly Guy [Stephan] (assistant manager) and Franck [Raviot](goalkeeper coach) who is here with us
tonight.’

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *