Translate

Loading...

Veteran Ghanaian singer Ben Brako, 66, releases semi-nude photos of himself and his wife on social media

Veteran Ghanaian singer Ben Brako has set tongues wagging after he shared semi-nude photos of himself and his wife on social media.

He captioned one of the photos, "To Kofi
Nyaako, and others who only see this as
titillation and nakedness instead of the beauty, artistry and African high culture that it truly represents, this is for you as well.”

After receiving several backlash online, the 66-year old musician shared another post explaining his reasons for sharing the photos.

He wrote: "Seems some people have not
followed the sequence of events that led to me posting a picture of me and my wife in an intimate pose."

"First I posted a beautiful picture of my wife in a classy traditional pose. Somebody suggested that I was like exploiting the feminism of my wife, and that I should post a shot of myself in a similar setting. I obliged only because I wanted it known that I'm comfortable in myself to project images that reflect my heritage in a tasty setting."
Entertainment 1281166912838511565

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *